Self Care is one of the best ways to honour yourself. However, keeping up the self-care can sometimes be hard. It should be a priority, not a luxury.
It is really easy to put everyone else’s needs before our own, including putting things off for “another time”.
I find when I don’t take care of my self:
- My eating habits tend to slide a little.
- I stay up too late, becoming a night owl!
- My patience becomes shorter than normal.
- I become cranky! (not nice).
- Plus zero motivation.
The struggle can be real. It is so important that we take care of ourselves, especially if we have people relying on us.
- You are a mum.
- A wife.
- You’re taking care of elderly parents.
- Working or running a business.
There is no shame in taking care of you, so that you can take care of everyone else. We all want to be the best person we can to take care of our families.…